The cost of the Disney Plus subscription is $7.99 per month and $79.99 per year. It also has a bundle subscription with Hulu and ESPN.
Installing Disney+ on Hisense Roku OS Models
So here is How to get Disney Plus on Hisense Smart TV on Roku OS Models
- Hit the “Home” button on your Hisense remote or navigate to “Home” on the screen.
2. Press the right navigation button on the remote to view installed apps, inputs, and more.
3. Scroll down and select “Add Channel.”
4. Search for “Disney.”
5. Select “Disney+” then choose “Install.”
6. Click Go to Channel to launch the Disney+ on Hisense Smart TV.
7. Select Sign In and provide the Disney Plus subscription details.
8. Watch the Disney Plus content on the smart TV.
How to Get Disney Plus on Hisense Smart Android TV OS
- Start the Hisense Android TV and go to the home screen.
2. Click the Apps tab and choose the Google Play Store.
3. Tap the Search icon and type Disney Plus in the search.
4. Click Install to download the Disney Plus app from the Play Store.
5. Select Open to open the Disney+ on the Hisense Smart TV.
6. Sign in with your Disney Plus credentials.
7. Select the content to stream on the Hisense Smart TV.
The HiSense televisions that run on the Vidaa operating system provide you access to the best Internet content for a smart TV, but they aren’t compatible with the Disney+ app. Indeed, the Disney + executives have not built, and do not appear to plan to build, a Vidaa-compatible app.
Still struggling to download app on Hisense smart tv then find this guide…
Older Hisense TVs (2019 and earlier) use the Vidaa OS, which doesn’t work with Disney+ directly. So you have two options to use Disney+ on Vidaa Hisense TVs.
Use a Third-Party Streaming Device on VIDAA
Mirror Your PC, or Your Android Smartphone or Tablet to Hisense Vidaa
Before you start streaming your favorite Disney movies on Disney Plus, you’ll need to get signed up for an account.
So How To Add Disney Plus To Hisense TV VIDAA OS Models
The only way to watch Disney + movies and series on a HiSense VIDAA OS model is to use external streaming devices. This type of device can be connected to any HDMI input on the HiSense TV and receive the Disney + signal, as long as the user has a subscription to the service (around 7 dollars per month).
You can use third-party streaming devices like Roku, Fire TV Stick, Chromecast with Google TV, Apple TV, etc.
- Turn on your streaming gadget and navigate to the search section.
- On the Roku, you navigate to Streaming Channels, then Search Channels.
- Fire TV users can search from the Home screen and Apple TV and Chromecast users should navigate to the corresponding app stores before the search.
- Type Disney Plus into the search bar and hit Enter/OK on the remote.
- On the Roku, Disney Plus appears in the Apps & Games category and it should be among the top results on other streaming gadgets.
- Select the app and click on it for more actions.
- Now, you need to click Download, Install, or Get, if you’re using the Roku.
- When the download/installation completes.
- Launch the app, select “Start Free Trial” and provide your credentials.
Note: Disney Plus offers a modest seven-day free trial. But, this is not that bad if you factor in the subscription price that’s more than affordable.
Method – 2
Mirror Screen from a Mobile Device
You can get Disney Plus on iOS and Android devices, and your Hisense Smart TV still has the option of mirroring the stream.
Grab your Hisense remote and navigate to “Anyview Stream.”
Hamburger (more menu) button > Setup > System > Network > Network Configuration (wireless) > Anyview Stream (on)
- Grab your smartphone
- Connect to the same network, and launch the Google Home app.
- Tap the More menu.
- Choose “Cast screen/audio,” and tap “Cast screen/audio” again to confirm.
- Select your Hisense Smart TV from the pop-up window and you’re good to go.
To mirror the screen from an iOS device.
You’ll need an HDMI-to-Lightning cable adapter. You should connect an iPad or iPhone to the adapter and hook it all up to the TV via a standard HDMI cable. Then, you select the corresponding source on your TV and you’re good to go.
Hisense Smart TV Apps
How to Get Hisense Smart TV App Store?
- To access the “App Store,” go to the “Home” screen and select the “App Store” icon.
- To enable the on-screen keyboard, go to the “Search” tab and hit “OK” on your remote.
- Type the desired app’s name into the search box and pick it with the D-pad (on the remote).
How to get Disney plus on Hisense Vidaa Smart TV?
- Connect your mobile device to the same WiFi network as your Hisense TV.
- Install the Disney+ app now on your iOS or Android smartphone.
- Open the app on your device, then log in using your account information.
- Simply choose the TV show or movie you would like to watch.
Does Vidaa support Disney Plus?
Quick Answer Yes:
Only a few number of Hisense TVs running VIDAA OS are compatible with the Disney+ app. You can watch Disney Plus on your Hisense smart TV if it was manufactured in 2017 and is running VIDAA OS 2.5 or a later version. In this scenario, your Hisense VIDAA OS TV’s home screen will display the Disney+ app right away. To access and start streaming your preferred entertainment immediately, just navigate to and choose the Disney+ app.
How do I share my Disney Plus screen on my Hisense TV?
For TVs with AirPlay or Chromecast built-in
Launch the Disney Plus app on your smartphone.
On the home screen, click the “Cast” button in the menu at the top right.
Select the Hisense TV that you want to use.
Enjoy by pressing Play.
Why Hisense TV Disney Plus not Working And How to Fix it?
Find out the reasons and the solutions against this problem by following this Topic a Guide to fix Hisense TV Disney Plus not Working.Home Automation >> Home Theater >> Home Theater Accessories >> How To Add Disney Plus To Hisense Tv – Hisense Smart TV