These days, there are thousands of wonderful smart home gadgets available. Thousands, if not tens of thousands. However, how many of them will truly impress you? Obviously, the response may vary depending on who you question, but the list is usually rather small. Today, though, we’ll show you some of the most innovative Alexa smart home gadgets we’ve ever seen.
This amazing Amazon discovery is compatible with almost any configuration. Grommet-style curtains are the only ones that won’t work. Installing a SwitchBot Curtain on any curtain rod takes around 30 seconds. That is not hyperbole.
You’ll most likely spend more time looking for your step stool than setting up your SwitchBot Curtain. All you have to do now is download the app and you’ll be able to open and shut your curtains using your smartphone or timers!
The SwitchBot Curtain retails for just $99, and it’s a steal at that price. If you want the full experience though, you’ll need one more gadget that happens to be on sale right now with a great discount.
It’s called the SwitchBot Hub Mini and it’s down to $39 right now at Amazon. This little device is the missing link between your new smart curtains and a true smart home experience. The Hub Mini acts as a bridge so that you can use things like IFTTT, Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit to control your blinds. Sync your open and close functions to sunrise and sunset each day. Or, you can even open and close your curtains with an Alexa voice command. The possibilities are endless and you’re going to love it!
Smart curtains and smart blinds are amazing, as anyone who has seen them will attest. Regrettably, they might be prohibitively costly. That is why the SwitchBot Curtain smart curtain controller is fantastic.
Here’s are the key takeaways:
- The SwitchBot Curtain is a smart curtain controller that installs in seconds
- It lets you control your curtains automatically on a schedule, from your smartphone, or even with your voice
- Installation does not require any screws, nuts, bolts, or any other tools
- Out of the box, the SwitchBot Curtain works with your smartphone via Bluetooth, with timers, and with schedules you can create in the app
- Add the SwitchBot Hub Mini and control all your curtains from anywhere in the world via Wi-Fi
- Hub also adds voice commands courtesy of Alexa/Siri/Google Assistant integration
- Connect to your smart home system with IFTTT support
There are plenty of great smart home deals today at Amazon. Wi-Fi smart plugs are often at the top of the list, like the best-selling TP-Link Kasa smart plugs you can get right now at Amazon for just $6.25 each. That’s a new all-time low price. It’s also even cheaper than Amazon’s deal from Prime Day last year, so it won’t last much longer.
Most people will also mention a good smart lock as an essential smart home device, like the eufy Smart Lock Touch that’s available with a deep discount today. And savvy shoppers might add something like the MyQ smart garage door opener to their lists.Home Automation >> Brands >> Amazon >> Turn any curtain into the smart curtain