Here are the easy step with images for the users to go through for Wi-Fi setup of Lg smart thing refrigerator. And how to connect with smart Lg App after connecting Wi-Fi to be able to manage and use all features of Lg smart Thinq refrigerator from your mobile device.
So here are the process of Lg Smart Thinq Refrigerator Wi-Fi Setup
- Tap the display (Swipe or tap to display)
- Press the SETTINGS option
- Navigate the menu by swiping LEFT or RIGHT
- Tap the SETTINGS menu
- Select “WIFI’ option
- Choose your wireless network and sign in
- Once connected, select “SETTINGS” option
- Select “INTERNET” option.
- Enter any website to verify the internet is working properly.
To use the smart features on the LG InstaView ThingQTM, download the SmartThinQ app onto your smartphone and register.
- Select “REGISTER” option.
- Then select “REFRIGERATOR” option.
- You will get a prompt asking “Does the Refrigerator have a Tag On Logo?” select “NO” option.
- You will get a prompt asking “Does the Refrigerator have a SmartThinQ logo?” select “YES” option.
- You will get a prompt asking “Does the Refrigerator have a touch screen?” select “YES” option.
- Proceed to “STEP 2” to select the Wi-Fi internet connection you want to connect to.
- Scroll to “STEP 03” enter your SmartThinQ ID and Password and select “DONE”.
To know more about Lg smart TV to connect Without Chromecast
You are now connected to your LG Smart ThingQ refrigerator.
For Further information about smart LG refrigeration then go to this guidelines.