What is the best Bluetooth alarm clock?
Alarm clocks and radios have been paired for a long time, but in recent years, many individuals have shifted from listening to music on the radio to music streaming services or music accessible through a mobile device. Bluetooth alarm clocks are ideal for listening to music that isn’t available on the radio.
To help you wake up or enjoy music, the JBL Horizon Bluetooth Clock Radio includes a built-in LED light and a crisp Bluetooth speaker. Personalization options for setting alarms and a beautiful digital clock display are also available on the Horizon.
What you should know before purchasing a Bluetooth alarm clock?
- Wireless charger
- Smart device compatibility
- Additional room lighting
Some Bluetooth alarm clocks also have wireless charging platforms where you can put your phone and charge it when it’s time to sleep. This way, when you wake up, your devices are charged and ready to go.
Smart device compatibility
If you already have smart devices or want to get started with them, a Bluetooth speaker that serves as an alarm clock and works with the AI assistant of your choice is a good option. Instead of a conventional Bluetooth alarm clock, you might want to check into this type of device if you want your Bluetooth speaker to link with your smart home assistant.
Additional room lighting
LED illumination may be adjusted on certain Bluetooth alarm clocks. As you set your room together, you could be searching for ambient lighting or a nightlight. Look for a Bluetooth alarm clock that has illumination in addition to its primary purpose. There are several alternatives available to match the appearance and feel of your space.
Depending on the model, most alarm clocks feature basic controls and can play audio through their speakers when linked with a Bluetooth device. When you get within range of your Bluetooth device, some models automatically reconnect, while others require explicit reconnection and more hands-on controls to access Bluetooth capabilities.
So here are The Finest Alarm Clock with Bluetooth
JBL Horizon Bluetooth Clock Radio
- What you need to know: This stylish alarm clock from a reliable brand provides Bluetooth and radio with excellent speaker sound quality.
- What you’ll love: The alarm has an LED light that can help to wake you up in addition to the two alarms. Alarm tones are customizable and the alarm has a backup battery in case the outlet loses power in the middle of the night for any reason.
- What you should consider: Some users have difficulty with radio station signals coming in clearly.
Worth checking out
i-box Bedside Radio Alarm Clock
- What you need to know: This alarm clock has a radio, Bluetooth speaker and a QI wireless charging platform for your phone.
- What you’ll love: It comes in a few different colors and the clock display has adjustable brightness. It has a USB charging port in addition to the wireless charging platform for your phone. You can set two different wake-up times, and using a radio station as your alarm sound is an option too.
- What you should consider: Some users have trouble controlling it, so the clock may not be as user-friendly as other options.
Top Bluetooth alarm clock for the money
WamGra Night Light Bluetooth Speaker
- What you need to know: This affordable Bluetooth alarm clock doubles as a personalized LED bedside lamp or night-light.
- What you’ll love: The LED lamp can switch between 48 different colors and adjust to different levels of brightness with a touch. The lamp also creates soothing warm lighting patterns, if that helps you sleep. It has a variety of methods for playing audio — in addition to the Bluetooth connection, the speaker can play music directly from an mp3 player, a micro SD card or even an auxiliary input.
- What you should consider: It can only set one alarm, so you need to change your alarm every night.