This website, home-automations.net (the “Website”), is owned and operated by Hasan Zaka, here is more about us. The Website and all of the information, content, software, images, and materials available on it are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Hasan Zaka or its licensors and is protected by copyright laws. The content on the Website may not be used, copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Hasan Zaka, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
You may not use the Website or any of its content for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of Hasan Zaka. You may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilization of any substantial parts of the Website without Hasan Zaka’s express written consent.
The Website respects the intellectual property of others and will take appropriate action as soon as possible after receiving notification of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe that your copyrighted material is being used on the Website without permission, please notify us at Contact Us or email@example.com with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the infringing material is located on the Website
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Upon receiving a valid notice, we will remove the infringing content as soon as possible and will take appropriate action against the user who uploaded the infringing content.
The Website will terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had infringing content removed from the Website more than twice.
This DMCA and Copyright policy was last updated on 19/01/2023.