Once you have created an Arlo account as shown in my other topic now you need to setup a camera to view your footage on your phone live remotely.
You can add many devices to your system. Cameras, lights, and sensors are examples of such devices. You may also configure alerts to be alerted if there is an activity in your house.
Arlo login allows you to see footage from your cameras remotely using the arlo.com login URL. This might be useful if you need to keep an eye on your house while you are away. For those searching for a home security system, Arlo login is an ideal choice.
You can also view footage from your cameras on any device with the Arlo app installed, such as a smartphone or tablet.
Here are the following steps.
First login into Arlo
- Enter www arlo.com login into your web browser.
- Enter your Arlo Username and Password.
- Click the Login button.
- If you have more than one base station registered to your account, select the base station you want to access.
Once logged in
- Now Click Add Device” and select “Arlo Camera.”
- Follow the steps to connect your camera to your home Wi-Fi network.
- Next, mount the camera in your desired location using the included mounting hardware.
- Once the camera is in place, open up the app and select “live view” to see what the camera is seeing in real-Tim
Arlo Smart is the latest device, which allows customers to free download footage to the cloud.
You Might Want to Read this:Home Automation >> Surveillance & Security >> How to setup Arlo Camera – Easy guide