With peace of mind from America’s largest security firm, you will now have the hands-free comfort of Alexa. With your ADT Command System, Amazon Alexa helps you to use voice control for pick automation! Alexa Voice Support is a seamless and simple way to use only your voice to access your ADT Control app.
You can also quickly introduce much more convenience to the device if you have a surveillance kit and when you activate the Amazon Alexa Smart Home Skill with the ADT mobile app. additionally, you can ask Alexa to arm and disarm your device, monitor your lighting, locks, thermostats, and even open or shut your garage door with smart home skills.
Here Are the Complete List of ADT Alexa Commands
Control your Smart lights with Alexa
- Alexa, turn on the Bedroom light
- Alexa, turn off the Porch Light
- Alexa, dim the Living Room lamp
- Alexa, dim the Living Room light to 25%
Lock and unlock your smart locks with Alexa
- Alexa, lock the Front Door
- Alexa, unlock the Kitchen Door
Arm and disarm your security system
- Alexa, arm ADT in away mode
- Alexa, arm ADT in stay mode
- Alexa, disarm ADT
Smart Home: ADT Smart Thermostat
Control your connected thermostats with Alexa
- Alexa, set the Kitchen temperature to 75 degrees.
- Alexa, decrease the Bedroom temperature.
- Alexa, increase the Living Room temperature.
- Alexa, what is the temperature in the house?
- Alexa, what is my thermostat set to?
General Amazon Alexa Command panel capabilities include:
- Weather Update: “Alexa, what is the weather today?”
- Flash News Briefing: “Alexa, whats my flash Briefing?”
- Sports Updates: “Alexa, what is the score of the <team name> game?”
- Traffic Updates: “Alexa, how is traffic?”
- Store Hours: “Alexa, whats the store hours for <location name>?”
- Recipes/Meal Ideas: “Alexa, what is a good meal idea/recipe?”
- Distance Calculations: “Alexa, how many feet are in a mile?”
- Math Calculations: “Alexa, whats the square root of 334?”
- Timers: “Alexa, set a timer for <insert time>?”
- Alarms: “Alexa, whats my flash Briefing?”
- To Do Lists: “Alexa, create a to-do.”
- Add Events to Calendar: “Alexa, I need to make an eye appointment.”
- Shopping Lists: “Alexa, add garbage bags to my shopping list.”
- Direct Shopping: “Alexa, add (item) to my shopping cart.”
- Reminders: “Alexa, set a reminder for <insert reminder>”
- Music: Music NOT supported on ADT Command Panel, but can request to play on other supported Alexa Devices.
- Audiobooks: Listen to books through Audible.
Simplify your life at home with the ADT Smart Home Skill from Amazon Alexa. Enjoy the convenience of easy to use voice commands.
Smart Home: Tv Control Setup with Amazon Alexa
Alexa Guard Increases Your Fire and Carbon Monoxide Protection
Adding Alexa Guard to your ADT device expands the scope of your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors so that when you’re away from home, Alexa can listen to them and give you audio recordings.
* Requires Internet access, a compatible Echo system, and interactive services for Amazon Alexa app and ADT enrollment. To have surveillance facilities, ADT depends on the reception of audio clips from Alexa.
How Alexa Guard works with ADT?
1. Alexa detects a
Suspicious audio event
When Alexa Guard is switched to Away mode, Alexa arms* your security system and can help detect the sound of
- Smoke detector alarms
- Carbon monoxide alarms
- Glass breaking
2. Alexa sends an
Audio clip to ADT
With automatic forwarding set up, Alexa automatically sends Smart Alerts for detected sounds to ADT.
3. ADT sends help in
In Case of an emergency
ADT’s professional monitoring agents can review your audio clip (with your permission), verify an alarm and call you to see if emergency services need to be notified.Home Automation >> Brands >> Amazon >> ADT Alexa Commands