Many smart devices can now be powered by voice commands, which is far better than trying to navigate the Smart Life app at all times. You would need to customize your Smart Life app voice commands, whether via Amazon Alexa, Google Home, or some other application, to monitor the devices via voice commands.
Before Stepping into Alexa Smart Life Light Commands, first make sure you link Amazon Echo with smart life app correctly.
Therefore an overview of how to link Amazon Echo with smart life app
Here’s a step by step guide:
(1). Download our “Smart Life” app in Google Play or iOS App Store;
(2). Launch the app and register a new account (or login if you’re already registered);
(3). Turn on Smart Life devices and connect them with “Smart Life” app;
(4). IMPORTANT: You can rename the devices with Smart Life App. So if you rename a smart bulb “Livingroom Light”, then Echo will get that same name after discovered the devices in Step 9;
(5). Download Amazon “Alexa” app from Amazon Market, Google Play or iOS App Store, and connect Echo with “Alexa” app;
(6). Search the Alexa Skills directory for “Smart Life“;
(7). Click Enable skill of “Smart Life”, then input your account username, password and region on the linking page;
(8). Talk to Echo ““Alexa, discover devices.” Wait till Echo says “Discover is completed“;
(9). Now all setup is done. Try talk to Echo to control your devices.
Smart Home: Smart Life Compatible Cameras
Smart Home: Smart Life Compatible Devices
Here are the Alexa Smart Life Light Commands
- Alexa, turn on the light.
- Alexa, dim the lights.
- Alexa, set the lights to blue.
- Alexa, turn on/off bedroom light.
- Alexa, set bedroom light to 50 percent.
- Alexa, brighten/dim bedroom light.
- Alexa, set bedroom light to green.
- Alexa, set bedroom light to warm white.
- Alexa, set air conditioner to 24℃.
How to Create a Custom Scene for Smart Lights.
- Create one SCENE in Smart Life, which turns both of them on, and one scene that turns both of them off.
- Create a routine in alexa, so when you say your new, custom command, “alexa, X mode!” (or similar) it runs the scene.
When you select smart home in your routine, you have the ability to call a Smart Life SCENE.