Smart Lock Pro + Connect
Lock and unlock your door from remotely from anywhere, you can also granted access to your friends and family to access the door and watch who is coming and out.
August Smart Lock Pro works with all three voice assistants – Siri, Amazon Alexa, and the Google Assistant
Dark Grey With Out WI-FI Bridge
August Smart Lock Homekit Enabled
- Using Siri you can control your lock from voice
- Use your iPhone or Apple Watch to unlock your August lock simply by saying “Hey Siri, Unlock my door”
- Ask your HomePod, Apple TV and just about any other Apple device to lock your door by saying “Hey Siri, lock my door“
- The August Smart Lock Pro is Apple HomeKit enabled
Queries about August smart Lock Pro:
Is August smart lock homekit compatible?
The August Smart Lock Pro supports Apple’s HomeKit, which both integrates the lock with the rest of your smart home setup and offers an additional layer of security for your door.
Can you still use a key with august smart lock?
After it is installed, you can still use the deadbolt the old-fashioned way. Inside, you can turn the August to lock your door; outside, you can still use your old keys. But the August also lets you open your door with your phone instead of your key.
How do I use Siri with August smart lock?
- Make sure you’re near your lock. …
- Tap on your lock and select “Home Settings” then tap “Enable Siri.”
- When prompted, add a new HomeKit house or choose an existing one to add your August Smart Lock and then select which room to associate it with
- Remove the battery cover from your Smart Lock and scan the HomeKit code on the inside of the cover when prompted.
- Once you’ve done that, HomeKit and Siri are ready to go. Hold down the home button on your iPhone or the crown button on your Apple Watch to say…
- Siri, Lock/unlock my door
- Siri, is my door locked?
Does August smart lock need a hub?
Lock and unlock your August Smart Lock remotely, right from your phone. Instantly let friends, family and home services in, even when you’re not at home. Requires2.4Ghz 802.11 B/G/N network. 1 August Connect required for each August Lock.
Do you need August connect with home kit?
Yes, you would require a 4th generation apple TV within Bluetooth range of your August Smart Lock that is setup to work with HomeKit. You can then use Siri remotely or operate remotely through the August app.
Can the August smart lock be hacked?
There is always a risk that a net-enabled device will get hacked. August Smart lock work with your existing deadbolt which means it has the same level of security as traditional locks.
How do I use August smart lock as a guest?
- Open the August Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Guest icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Invite.
- Tap Invite via Mobile Number or Invite a Contact.
- Enter the guest’s phone number or select a contact
- Select the access level that you want your guest to have. You can choose either Guest or Owner.
- Tap Send Invite
Does August smart lock need Wi-Fi?
The August smart–lock (August Smart Lock) does not require a WiFi connection, and continues to function even if the power goes out.
How is August smart lock powered?
It’s crucial that any smart lock performs its basic lock/unlock functions regardless of whether it has power. August’s approach does that well. You use four included AA batteries to power the August. To connect it to your phone, download the August app, turn on Bluetooth, and follow the software walkthrough.
See more: Apple Homekit Smoke Detectors
How do I reset my August smart lock?
This Will Let the August in to Default Setting
- Then press the Lock Settings button
- Then scroll down to Factory Reset
- Then press the red “Reset Lock” button at the bottom
- Then press the Reset button to complete the process
- Confirm the reset, The August Home App will take you back to the screen where you can choose a lock
Does August smart lock works with Apple watch?
Now you can lock and unlock your door with just your Apple Watch. No need to have your iPhone nearby, The all-new native August Apple Watch app lets house “Owners” with any generation of our August Smart Lock and any Apple Watch control their lock, without needing to carry their iPhone.