If you’re a homeowner who leads an active lifestyle or a busy parent with children who come and go frequently, Schlage TouchTM is ideal. Schlage TouchTM allows you to accomplish more with less effort and can help you simplify your life. Don’t go for a run with a home key in your sock. When you’re not at home, let the housekeeper in. There’s no key to lose, fumble with, or pick with Schlage TouchTM because there’s no cylinder to pick for would-be invaders. You can do all of this without ever worrying about being locked out. Schlage TouchTM is more than simply another item to carry; it’s a new sort of freedom, backed by Schlage’s power and knowledge as a security leader for over 90 years.
List of Top Selling Schlage Keyless Lock
|SCHLAGE Camelot Touch Keyless Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt Lock||$85.35|
|SCHLAGE Touch Century Lock ||$120.45|
- Aged Bronze
- Antique Brass
- Bright Brass
- Bright Chrome
- Matte Black
- Satin Chrome
- Satin Nickel
- ANSI 156.5/ BHMA grade 2 for higher residential security
- Easy installation that only requires a screwdriver and no wiring
- Easy to program with memory for 19 different access codes
- Illuminated, fingerprint-resistant touchscreen works in the rain and when you’re wearing gloves
- 2 year battery life with 9V battery included
- For left or right handed application
More: 2021’s Best Smart Locks
To use the keyless entry function: Simply input the 4-digit code you want to use. It may be used in the same places as a regular keyed entry, but with additional ease.
Design Is Completely Keyless: There are no more keys to lose, conceal, carry, or forget, bringing simplicity and convenience to a whole new level. This lock is completely pick and bump resistant because it lacks any form of keyhole.
Low Battery Warning: Schlage Touch provides you plenty of warning with a dedicated, lighted low battery symbol, as well as a tiny annoyance delay to draw your attention to the fact that it’s time to change the battery. Even if the battery dies for some reason, Schlage Touch has connections that allow you to “jumpstart” it with a 9V battery, ensuring you have access to your house at all times.
- Backset: 2-3/4″, 2-3/8″, Adjustable 2-3/8″ or 2-3/4″
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8″
- Edge Bore: 1″
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4″, 1-3/8″
- Latch Faceplate: Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner
- Product Weight: 3.31 lbs