The future has arrived. To completely automate your house while conserving energy, use the BN-LINK Wi-Fi Heavy Duty Smart Plug Outlet. Turn your appliances on and off with a tap on your phone or by speaking to Alexa or Google Assistant.
More Feature List of BN-LINK Wi-Fi Heavy Duty Smart Plug Outlet
- Slim, Compact and Stackable
- Heavy Duty – Up to 15A/1875W
- Simple Design – One button and one indicator light
- Hands Free – Control the switches with your voice through Alexa & Google Assistant
- Energy Saving – Use timer and energy meter functions
- Compatible with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Networks Only
- Connect with AP mode when you are having trouble connecting our smart plug to your route
- You can turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the “Smart Life” or “Tuya” app
- BN-LINK Smart Plug is built with premium quality and safety in mind with Fire-Resistant Shell
- BN-LINK product is rated: 15 A, 125 V, 1875 W.
How to connect using EZ
Set Up in EZ Mode (2.4 Ghz Network Only, Tuya Smart or Smart Life App only)
- Tap on the “+” sign on the top right corner of the screen
- Choose “Add Manually” >”Electrician”> “Socket (WiFi)”
- Enter your WiFi network’s name and password and tap next
- Plug in your smart product and press the power button for 5 seconds until the indicator light begins flashing quickly (you may hear a click) to reset the device
- Tap “Confirm indicator rapidly blink”
How to connect to Alexa and Google
Modify device name so your Amazon Alexa can easily recognize the name. For Example: Living Room Lamp, Bedroom Light.
- Use Alexa App or Computer to set up your Amazon Alexa.
- In the menu bar, go to ‘Skills’ and search for ‘Smart Life’. Enable Skill, then type in your login info from your app account to finish the account linking.
- Ask Alexa to discover devices. Then you can control your devices using voice through your Amazon Alexa product.