Vimeo is a video-streaming software that does not contain advertisements. It’s a YouTube-like platform. Vimeo is the first video streaming app to provide high-definition (HD) video capability. Users who want to know how to get Vimeo on firestick are here below.
On your Amazon Firestick, the app is accessible in the official app store. As a result, downloading and installing the app on your Firestick is simple. However, be sure to set up your own Vimeo account so that you can easily view the material.
Activating the account on your Firestick makes it extremely simple to access the data. We’ll go through them in more detail later. Additionally, there is another option to get the Vimeo app on your Firestick.
So Here Are the Steps of How to Get Vimeo on Firestick
First Step: Download Firestick
- Set your Amazon Firestick with your TV.
- Then turn on the device and connect it to the internet network.
- Press the home button on the remote to go to the home screen.
- On the top-left corner, you can find the Search icon and click on it to open it.
- On the search field, type Vimeo.
- Choose the Vimeo app from the search results.
- Now on the app info page, click the Get or download tab.
- The app will be downloaded and installed on your Firestick.
- Press and hold the home button on your remote and choose Apps.
- Now select the Vimeo app and choose Move.
- Drag and drop the app in your desired position.
Next Step: How to Activate Vimeo on Firestick
Once you installed the app, you can find the app under the Apps section on your Amazon Firestick home screen.
- Launch the Vimeo app on your Amazon Firestick.
- Then click the Sign-in option.
- The screen will display an activation code.
- On your PC or phone, go to the Vimeo Activation page.
- Log in to your Vimeo account or create a new one.
- Enter the activation code displayed on your TV screen.
- And click Activate. Your Amazon Firestick should refresh and start loading your Vimeo contents.
Vimeo app has a subscription plan to stream live content. It has four subscription plans starting from $7/month to $75/month.