There are a few different ways how to screen mirror an iPhone to a Hisense TV without using Wi-Fi. One option is to use an HDMI cable to connect the iPhone to the TV. This will allow you to mirror the iPhone’s display on the TV screen. Another option is to use a lightning digital AV adapter to connect the iPhone to the TV. This will also allow you to mirror the iPhone’s display on the TV screen. Additionally, there are third-party devices such as Apple TV or Chromecast that can be used to mirror the iPhone’s display on the TV screen without the need for Wi-Fi.
However, screen mirroring is unable to connect due to too many reasons, but the most particular problem against this issue is very common and can be fixed easily by using our guide.
Let’s Get Into Methods:
How to Screen Mirror IPHONE to Hisense TV without Wi-Fi with These 3 Methods
The First Approach: HDMI Connections
The use of an HDMI cable will allow you to wirelessly reflect your iOS device on your Hisense TV in a matter of seconds. Both the phone and the TV will need an HDMI or MHL converter to make the connection.
What you should do is as follows:
- Put your phone into lightning mode and plug in the HDMI cord.
- Insert the other end of the cable into your TV’s HDMI port.
- Turn on your TV and your phone.
- Choose the TV’s input that matches the HDMI port used for the cable connection.
- This configuration allows for instantaneous screen mirroring between your phone and TV. It also works even if your Wi-Fi does not, so you may continue working without interruption.
The Second Approach: USB Connections
USB cables, like HDMI ones, can be used without a wireless network. In order to connect your phone to the TV, most newer models of Hisense TVs offer at least one USB connector. You may use your phone as a remote control for the TV, or project photos and movies from your phone onto a larger screen.
Simply follow these instructions to get your phone connected to your Hisense TV via USB cable:
- Flip on the Hisense television.
- Find the TV’s USB input. Most TVs have it on the back or one of the sides.
- Gather the USB cable you’ll need to link your gadget to the screen.
- Connect your phone to the other end of the cable, and then plug the TV’s USB end into your phone.
After pairing, your TV should recognize your phone automatically. If it doesn’t, try changing the TV’s input source until the image from your phone appears.
Third Approach: You Can Use Chromecast.
Chromecast is a streaming media player that connects to your TV’s HDMI port. After initial setup, the Google Home app allows you to cast content from your mobile device, laptop, or desktop computer to your TV. The program may be downloaded for nothing on both Android and iOS.
Chromecast is compatible with a wide range of services, including YouTube, Netflix, and Spotify. In addition, it may be used to transmit the contents of the entire display, which is great for both video games and presentations.
If you already own a Hisense TV, you may quickly upgrade to the latest model by adding a Chromecast. Because it can function even without Wi-Fi, Chromecast is a great option for those times when you need to stream media but can’t.
How to Mirror Your Phone’s Screen on Your Hisense TV with Chromecast
- Connect your Chromecast by turning on your phone’s “Personal hotspot.”
- Just launch the Google Home app and choose “Chromecast.”
- Use the “Cast my Screen” option.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What cables do I need to screen mirror my iPhone to a Hisense TV without Wi-Fi?
You will need an Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter and an HDMI cable.
My iPhone is not showing up on the Hisense TV, what should I do?
- Make sure the HDMI cable is securely connected to both the TV and the Digital AV Adapter.
- Ensure that the TV is on the correct input/source.
- Restart your iPhone and try again.
- Check to see if the Digital AV Adapter is working properly.
Can I mirror my iPhone’s audio to the TV without Wi-Fi?
Yes, the audio will be mirrored along with the video when using the Digital AV Adapter.
Does this method work with all models of Hisense TVs?
It should work with most Hisense TVs that have an HDMI input. However, it’s best to check the TV’s manual or specifications to confirm compatibility.
Do I need to have the latest version of iOS on my iPhone?
This method should work with most versions of iOS. However, it’s always best to have the latest version of iOS for optimal performance.
You might want to see this:
- Troubleshooting Step-By-Step for Hisense TV Black Screen
- Hisense Roku TV Keeps Turning Off And On By Itself – Troubleshooting Guide
- Screen Mirroring From IPHONE – How To Connect To TV