Everyone is more familiar with the LG Smart TV device. There are numerous applications that come pre-installed. Some programs, however, are not available. One of these applications is the Kayo App. So, in this article, you’ll learn everything about the Kayo spruce and how to access all of these features on your familiar LG Smart Tv. So, without holding the time, let’s get into the topic to get the amazing factors of how to watch kayo on lg smart tv.
Basically, it’s an Australian product. This is one of the greatest multi-sport streaming devices available. This is quite recognizable and has a lot of features that you’ve seen before. All on-demand videos, shows, and sports are conveniently accessible from anywhere in Australia. This generally applies to the characteristics of sports. It’s a paid subscription service.
Features of Kayo
To become a knowledgeable person on this kayo sport, you need to know the features. So, do follow the specifications.
- It has game-changing features.
- You can get favorite games on this service.
- Easily find favorite sports, shows, teams, and much more.
- Consume internet facility.
- It provides Split View features.
- There is no Spoiler.
- It offers a key moment of Timeline.
- To watch all your games, it offers interactive stats.
- There is an option called Kayo Minis. This is applicable for those who are missing the event, they can watch it later.
- You can utilize alternative camera angles.
- It provides only original and real content.
- Filled with fantasy sports.
- The platforms available on Android TV, Sony Bravia TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, Telstra TV, Android TV, AirPlay, iOS, and Android.
- There is a full-featured guide to clear your clarifications.
So How to Watch Kayo on LG Smart TV
The LG smart tv features its own app store, which offers all of the necessary software for proper functioning. As a result, this LG Smart TV does not support Kayo Sports. This application is not available on LG Smart TV.
However there are other ways you can get kayo and watch from LG smart tv, so what would I do to get kayo.
Cast Kayo on LG Smart TV Using Chromecast
Step1: The first step is, you need to open your smartphone and install the Google Home application and Kayo Application.
Step2: After the installation, you have to open the app and fill in the personal details, and then log in.
Step3: This is time to combine your Chromecast device with your LG Smart Tv.
Step4: The major thing is, the internet connection for both devices should be the same.
Step5: Now, you have to open the Kayo app and start playing your favorite games.
Step6: Near the playing content, you are able to view the Cast icon from your smartphone.
Step7: So, you have to select the “Cast Icon“. From your LG Smart Tv, you have to choose the nearest Chromecast list to pair up together.
Step8: Finally, you are able to view the content from your smartphone to your LG Smart Tv.Home Automation >> Other >> Software & Apps >> How to Watch Kayo on LG Smart TV