A Complete Manual of 1000 Overhead Door Odyssey, and other models of this brand.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do you reset an overhead garage door?
- Press and hold the PROG button, the 6 button, and the arrow up/down triangle button at the same time.
- When all of the lights go out on the keypad, release all three buttons.
Where is the Learn button on my Overhead door garage door opener?
The “Learn” button on your garage door opener is usually positioned above the antenna wire that hangs from the motorhead, although it might potentially be hidden behind a light cover. Green, red/orange, purple, or yellow will be the color of the “Learn” button.
How do I reset the code on my overhead garage door keypad?
- Press and hold the PROGRAM button.
- While holding the PROGRAM button, press and hold the UP/DOWN button for 5 seconds.
- Release both buttons. You must now start from the beginning and reprogram you wireless keypad.
How do I program my Odyssey 1000 garage door opener?
Programming One Individual Garage Door Opener
- Press the Learn Code button once (red LED indicator will blink).
- Enter your PIN.
- Press the button with the arrow up/down triangles. The Learn Code indicator LED will stay on.
- Press the button with the arrow up/down triangles a second time. The Learn Code indicator LED will turn off.
- Press the button with the arrow up/down triangles a third time. Garage door should now move.
Programming Two or Three Garage Door Opener
If you are programming two or three garage door openers, note that all garage door openers will use the same PIN.
Step 1: Programming the Garage Door Opener Keypad
- Enter your PIN and press the PROG button (red LED light will blink once per second).
- Press the PROG button a second time (red LED light will blink twice per second).
- Press the total number of doors you wish to control (either 2 or 3).
- Press the PROG button a third time (red LED light will blink several times and then turn off).
Step 2: Programming the Garage Door Opener Keypad
- Decide which door will be Door 1, 2 and 3. Learn Code indicator LED (on opener) blinks.
- Enter your PIN and press the arrow up/down triangle button. Learn Code indicator LED continues to blink.
- Press the number you have picked for this door opener: 1, 2 or 3. Learn Code indicator LED stays on.
- Press the arrow up/down triangle button a second time. Learn Code indicator LED turns off.
- Press the arrow up/down triangle button a third time. Garage door should move.
- Repeat steps one through five for programming each garage door opener. Each door opener must be programmed to receive the signal from the wireless keypad.
For More Info: go to: overheaddoornorthland.comHome Automation >> Surveillance & Security >> Smart Garage Doors >> Overhead Door Odyssey 1000 Manual