Eufy’s doorbell provides high-quality footage, excellent motion detection, and the lack of a subscription service makes its low cost even more appealing.
2K video assisted by the doorbell (2560-by-1920 resolution). It’s useful to differentiate between faces and other objects that can zip past the doorbell of the video—although it has only face detection, not recognition. A free electronic chime with 8 ringtones and volume control also comes with it.
This doorbell relies on your existing doorbell wiring and is not battery powered.
Integrate with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, unfortunately Alexa and google offer you very limited features.
Smart Home: How To Connect eufy To Alexa
Smart Home: Smart Doorbells
In case of Alexa all you can do at present is arm/disarm the system and ask Alexa to “show you the camera” there are no other commands or functions at present.
To Avail Alexa Commands you have to Connect first with eufy Doorbell
Setup the Eufy Security camera and make sure they’re working fine on the App.
- Open the Alexa app and select “Skills & Game” from the menu.
- On the Skills screen, search for “Eufysecurity”.
- You will find “Eufysecurity” and “Eufysecurity – camera” skills.
- Select your Eufysecurity – camera skill, then tap Enable.
- Login with your Eufysecurity account so Alexa can control your Eufy devices.
Then you can use Eufy doorbell Alexa Commands:
- “Alexa, show the garage camera.“
- “Alexa, hide the living room camera.”
- “Alexa, go home.”
- “Alexa, stop.”