Here Are Following Steps Of How To Remove A Device From Google Home.
1-Go to Google Home Application
2-Scroll down to the application you want to remove such as office speaker
3-And Tap and down into settings
4-Scroll down you will see remove the device from Google Home
And then Remove It
- On your iPhone, open the Google Home app.
- At the bottom, tap Home > Settings.
- Under “Google Assistant services,” tap More settings.
- Tap Assistant > Home control.
- In the “Devices” tab, at the bottom right tap Add (+).
- Under “Linked Services,” find the device you want to unlink and tap it.