Faradite has announced the introduction of the company’s brand new Motion Sensor 360 – IP67 – Volt Free, an IP67 rated volt free motion sensor, that opens up a whole new world of automation possibilities in wet rooms, grounds and gardens.
Welcome light – Install in the porch to greet people approaching the house with an outside lighting scene. Also, it will detect directly below itself so when stepping out of a door with a sensor directly above there is no need to take a number of steps away from the building before the sensor is triggered.
Bathroom lighting – It will be perfect at home in the bathroom/wetroom to provide automatic lighting, automatic triggering of extractor fans or the turning on of heated towel rails on occupancy.
Pool rooms/ changing rooms – eliminate the need to touch switches in areas where hands may be wet by using the IP67 rated sensor in the ceiling.
Outside seating areas – install an IP67 rated Motion Sensor 360 around outside seating areas to ensure outside lighting comes on and stays on during those late summer evenings.
Greenhouse/garden rooms – avoid leaving lights on by mistake by using this rated motion sensor in the greenhouse or garden room.
- Dripping water (vertically falling drops) shall have no harmfull effect.
- Vertically dripping water shall have no harmful effect when the enclosure is tilted at an angle up to 15° from its normal position.
- Water falling as a spray at any angle up to 60° from the vertical shall have no harmful effect.
- Water splashing against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effect.
- Water projected by a nozzle (6.3mm) against enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
- Water projected in powerful jets (12.5mm nozzle) against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
- Ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to 1 m of submersion).
Faradite IP67 Motion Sensor compatibility
Find out more about this Product: Go to Faradite.com