These are the best on-demand wireless home alarm systems in UK and USA
It’s here. The all new SimpliSafe. At half the size and double the range, it’s practically invisible. And at five times faster, fifty percent louder, and loaded with safeguards, it’s the most powerful SimpliSafe ever.
Easy DIY installation and professional monitoring service. You’re in complete control of your SimpliSafe home security system.
It has five preselected equipment packages, ranging from £148 to £361. and $171 to $419.99 If you don’t find a good match, you can skip the packages altogether and build your own system.
- An intruder can damage the keypad, doesn’t matter, SimpliSafe still alert the emergency responders, Sorry, bad guys.
- In a power cut, a back-up battery, kicks in and protects you for a full 24 hours.
- From sensor to Base Station to monitoring centers and back, your signals are encrypted.
- Detects fires
- Motion sensors to detect the unique heat signature of humans, not pets.
- Custom built long-range micro antennas, so you get practically invisible sensors that cover any home.
- All new touch-to-wake keypad. Lights up, when you need to see it. Goes dark when you don’t, it doesn’t need to be plugged in, so you can put it anywhere you like.
- Affordable monitoring
- Easy DIY installation
- Security camera included in every package
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- No external siren
- Higher upfront costs
Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm Family Kit
The sensor-based Yale Sync includes a pair of passive infrared motion sensors (PIRs), a single window or door sensor (you can buy more online) and a fixed keypad to arm or disarm the system. If it spots an intruder, the whole house will know about it, courtesy of the 105dB, battery-driven sensor. This is bright yellow and sits on the front of your house to scare away would-be intruders.
The whole system communicates through a bundled Wi-Fi smart hub, which has a whopping 200m range. So far, so good.
- Use your smartphone to arm, disarm, configure and control your Smart Home Alarm system anytime, anywhere
- Receive picture alerts and notifications from the PIR Image Camera if the alarm is triggered
- Expand your Smart Home alarm with additional accessories, including a power switch to turn home appliances on and off remotely (i.e. a lamp or radio) and a PIR image camera to view images from inside your home
- DIY Friendly
- Direct alerts and self-monitoring mean that there are no monthly fees to pay.
- Works with Alexa and Philips Hue
- Easy to install if you are used to DIY and drilling holes
- Easy to arm and disarm
- Good range
- Rebooting requires frequently
- App is not user friendly
|Brand||Price in the UK||Price in the USA|
|Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm Family Kit||£210||N/A|
Thustar Professional Wireless Home Alarm System
One of the best home wireless alarm systems, it has everything that make the home a safe and secure in every manner, has got a five star rating with an excellent zero compromising quality.
- Support 8 wired and 99 wireless defense zones
- Support max 5 remote controls
- Defense Zones types: Real-time, delay, 24 hours, bypass programming function
- Can be preset 6 phone numbers and 3 SMS numbers
- Easily make calls by using keypad on alarm panel, just like a telephone
- 10-seconds automatic voice message recording, the mini siren up to 110dB
- Built-in artificial intelligent digital voice announcer and English message
- 3 groups of timely arm and disarm
- 3 ways to remote control the alarm panel: Phone, SMS, Remote Control
- One-key-control: Away arm, Home arm, arm by remote controller or phone call
- SOS, fire,door, hall, window, balcony, and boundary places alarm
- Support other various sensors, such as water detector and etc in our shop
- Requires very low maintenance
- Easy to setup
- A great alarm system that gives options you would only expect from a higher-end system.
- Great piece of kit and works well
- No warranty
- Only work with 3g and 4g network
- Little or zero feedback
Best Budget Alarm System in UK
Best Self-Monitored Home Security System No Monthly Fee
Cove Home Security Alarm System Kit
Set up your system in under 30 minutes with Cove’s Installation Wizard included in the Touch Screen Panel. No wires or drills, no tedious Wi-Fi configuration or setup call. It’s so easy, anyone can do it.
If something happens during the power outage, the Cove will trigger its built-in siren and begins to record immediately. The cove comes with 1 Cove Touch Screen Panel, 7 Door/Window Sensors, 1 Pet-Friendly Motion Detector, 1 Flood/Freeze Sensor, 2 Key Remotes, 1 Medical Button, and 1 Cove Yard Sign.
- For less than $1 a day get Cove’s professional monitoring that utilizes RapidSOS to electronically send data directly to 911 dispatch, reducing manual errors and delays.
- Faster police, fire, and medical emergency dispatch.
- TripleTouch Alarm Response, smartphone and voice control, a lifetime equipment warranty, and a lifetime monitoring rate lock guarantee.
- A subscription to the Cove professional monitoring plan is required to use the system and there are no long-term commitments like you would see with traditional home security systems.
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa
- Easy to set-up
- Incredibly loud
- High quality camera
- App glitches
X-Sense Home Security Alarm System
Keeps an eye on your home security and lets you know what’s going on around your house
The central hub of your system. The base station connects to other devices via the app, enabling complete control of your home security anytime, anywhere.
The motion sensor constantly monitors a designated area and lets you know when movement is detected. If necessary, adjust the sensor sensitivity within the app to avoid false alarms set off by pets or kids.
Simply place the entry sensors on your doors and windows to receive instant notifications of any attempted break-ins.
- With a long range of up to 1 ¼ miles, strong penetration, and fully encrypted communications, the latest LoRa technology keeps all devices connected across even the largest of households and saves you from unreachable Wi-Fi connections; its low power consumption allows the battery-powered sensors to last up to 10 years
- Receive push notifications of what’s happening in and around your home; the base station will sound a loud 105-dB alarm that can be heard throughout the house to alert you once triggered
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant: Arm your system by speaking to your voice assistant and discover more functions and routines to simplify your life
- All data transfers are encrypted using the bank-level AES and ECC algorithms, making it impossible for the system to be remotely compromised or shut down
- The 10-year entry sensor battery, 5-year motion sensor battery, and 12-hour base station backup battery make having a power supply more convenient and worry-free
- Easy to install
- It works adequately without getting plus service
- Rebooting requires frequently
ADT Burglar Alarm systems
Every ADT security package is designed to help protect your home in a way that works for you and your budget. Whether you want just the basics or all the bells and whistles, our experts can help you customize our alarm systems to fit your home.
You’re choosing protection that features the very latest security technology – because only the best is good enough when you’re securing what matters most to you.
- 24/7 alarm monitoring
- Remote arm & disarm
- Customizable alerts, schedules and automations
- Video surveillance
- Record and save video clips
- Fire, flood and carbon monoxide detection
- Z-Wave technology
- Guaranty for 6 months for everything’s included
- Works perfect
- Good customer service
- Low-cost contract-free option
- You need to call to get exact pricing
- Key features like cellular backup cost extra
- Moving costs are high
Ring Alarm 2nd Generation
A great way to get started in whole-home protection for your house or flat.
This kit includes a Base Station, Keypad, one Contact Sensor, one Motion Detector, and a Range Extender.
Put whole-home security at your fingertips with Ring Alarm, a do-it-yourself alarm system with optional Assisted Monitoring and Cellular Backup for £8/month.
Receive real-time notifications when your system is triggered, change your Alarm modes, and monitor your Ring devices all through the Ring app.
- a do-it-yourself alarm system with optional Assisted Monitoring and Cellular Backup for £8/month.(Available direct from Ring)
- Add additional components, such as Motion Detectors, Contact Sensors, and Outdoor Siren to quickly and easily expand your whole-home protection to suit the size and layout of your home
- Ring Alarm is quick to install and easy to use. Simply plug in your base station, connect to wifi via the Ring app, and place your Motion Detectors and Contact Sensors where you need them most
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Google Home, IFTTT, Samsung SmartThings
- Easy to install
- DIY installation
- Good value for money
- Lazy customer feedback
- Glitches when the time of responding in case of an intruder