Well, you all know that there is still not a single coffee machine on the market that has been incorporated with the home kit, but don’t be so depressed, because you can still make your coffee machine compatible with your home kit.
And how you can make it Homekit coffee maker. There’s a simpler way to get that sweet, sweet smart coffee maker you’ve always wanted! If all you’re after is a coffee pot that brews coffee when you issue a command especially from Siri, you might consider buying a non-smart coffee maker and a smart plug for just over $20. It’s simple, it’s elegant, and it’s likely to cost a lot less than the other options available to you.
You’ll need to start with a coffee maker that functions via a simple on/off switch. Pair that with a smart plug, and you’ve got what amounts to a smart coffee maker without all the extra fuss.
A quick guide on getting things set up how you’d want them are in the later section, first you have to choose the best non-smart coffee maker and a smart plug.
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Coffee Maker
- Dual Water Window
- Lift & Clean Filter Basket
- Power On/Off Indicator Lights
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause
Amazon Basics 5-Cup Coffeemaker with Glass Carafe
- Space-saving 5-cup coffeemaker brews up to 5 cups at a time
- Pour a cup mid-brew, then keep coffee warm while you finish your drink
- Removable filter basket and reusable filter
- Carafe is hand wash only
- Backed by an Amazon Basics limited one-year warranty
- Reusable Filter
BLACK+DECKER 5-Cup Coffeemaker
- The reinforced Duralife carafe is built to last
- Cleanup is easy with the dishwasher-safe filter basket, which is compatible with basket-style paper filters
- The nonstick carafe plate keeps coffee warm for an hour after brewing is complete
- Water Window
- Lighted On/Off Switch – Just one simple button to start and stop the coffee maker
Want To Get Best coffee machine at a very affordable prices
Let’s buy a plug which turn them into smart Homekit coffee maker.
- Switch your appliances on and off with a simple tap or Siri voice command
- Use built-in schedules to automatically switch devices
- See how much power your connected appliances are using
- HomeKit-enabled for unparalleled ease of use and advanced security
- Set up easily thanks to a direct connection via Bluetooth low energy technology – no bridge or gateway required
iHome ISP6X Wi-FI Smart Plug
- Broadest smart home platform support, compatible with – Alexa, Google assistant, Apple home kit, IFTTT, SmartThings, Nest, wink
- Wi-Fi enabled wall plug lets you control small appliances using 1800 watts or under, great for controlling lights, window air conditioners, fans, portable heaters, coffee makers, home audio systems and more
- 24/7 control and notifications with iHome’s highly secure and encrypted data and privacy protection.
- Slim design fits into any standard 120 vac outlet, leaving second outlet free, or plug in two smart plugs
- Home Kit compatibility: controlling this home kit-enabled accessory requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 9. 0 or later. Control your smart plug away from home. Controlling this home kit-enabled accessory away from home requires an Apple TV (3Rd generation or later) with Apple TV software 7. 0 or later and an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 9. 0 or later
Meross Smart Plug Mini, 16A
- Wi-Fi Socket Outlet Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant
- Preset schedules to automatically turn on and off any home Electronics such as lights, fans or coffee machine with meross smart socket. With timer function, you can also prevent from overcharging and overheating to keep your electricity safe, and reduce energy use
- Preset schedules to automatically turn on and off any home Electronics such as lights, fans or coffee machine with meross smart socket
- With timer function, you can also prevent from overcharging and overheating to keep your electricity safe, and reduce energy use
- Schedule ON/OFF to Automate Your Home; Control Devices Simultaneously; Monitor Power Consumption; Automate HomeKit-enabled Accessories
Here is a Guideline of How To Setup smart plug for coffee maker
- Set up your smart plug.
- Plug your coffee maker into the smart plug.
- Make sure your smart plug is turned off.
- Turn the switch on your coffee maker to the on position.
- If your coffee maker turns on, you need to repeat Step 3.
- Fill your coffee maker with the desired amount of water and coffee grounds.
- Walk away.
- Ask Siri, Alexa, the Google Assistant, your hand, etc. to turn on the smart plug.
- Listen and smell while your coffee maker starts cooking up a batch o’ brew.