Here are list of best wall switch timer without neutral wire required, however if you are looking for programmable timer switches with neutral wire or timer switches for outside porch light.
So Here are List of Wall Switch Timer without Neutral
Check Amazon for Pricing
Ge Push-Button Countdown Timer Switch
- Replace your wall switch or spring-wound timer with this quiet push button digital countdown timer.
- Timer is great for use with lights, exhaust fans, and heaters.
- Compatible with incandescent, CFL and LED bulbs
- 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour, two hours, or four hours. You may also use the On/Off push button to switch the connected device ON or OFF without having to wait for it to turn off.
- Blue LED indicator lights show last used preset (blinks every 20 seconds). LED lights will stay on when wired device is ON without an end time.
- Includes a single décor wall plate and fits most single or multi-gang rocker plates.
- Ideal for Lights, Exhaust Fans, Heaters, Wall Plate Included
More Switches: Programmable Dimmer Switch
Intermatic ST01 7 Day Programmable In Wall Digital Timer Switch for Lights and Appliances
- Versatile 7-day programmable schedules with up to 40 ON/OFF events
- Astronomic clock feature determines dawn and dusk times
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time (DST) adjustment
- Random mode varies ON/OFF schedule to provide a “lived-in” appearance
- Single or 3-way switch compatible installation
- Incandescent/fluorescent/CFL/LED compatible
- Isolated switch allows timer to be used with any load type, including AC and DC loads
- No neutral wire connection enables easy retrofitting and quicker installation
ENERLITES 4-Hour Countdown Timer Switch
- Automatically turns a load off on a countdown timer; saves energy by ensuring lights are always turned off
- Six timer options to choose from: 5 min, 10 min, 30 min, 60 min, 2 hour, and 4 hour; manual button overrides the timer
- When time delay is selected, the blue LED indicator will FLASH TWICE to indicate setting success THEN TURN OFF
- Perfect for lights, ceiling fans, bathroom fans and heaters, and any other appliances that are usually forgotten
BroadLink Smart Light Switch
- Easy installation with step by step instruction. Ideal to replace the old wall light switch and make your home smarter
- Max power 100W (LED) or 200W (INC) for each gang
- Works with Alexa or Google Assistant (“BroadLink” skill). Just say to your Echo or Google Home/Nest speakers to control lights
- You can also use Siri on iPhone for voice control or use IFTTT for more potential home automations.
- Remote control home lights from anywhere. Set up schedules to turn on/off with single timer, repeated timer, delay timer or random timer
- Create various scenes as you desired, such as one button to turn on/off all lights, or set up routines for automated controls such as when the door is opened, turn on lights
- BroadLink is constantly focusing on electrical gadgets, lighting control and universal remote solutions, provides various accessories to build your ideal smart life
UltraPro Honeywell 60-Minute Countdown in-Wall Timer
- The dial operation makes setting the countdown easy and fast turn the dial to provide power for up to 60 minutes
- The in-wall timer is perfect for lights exhaust fans heaters pumps and is compatible with LED CFL and incandescent lighting
- The single-pole timer and no neutral wire required simplifies installation saving you time and energy
- 125VAC 50/60 Hz 20A general/resistive 7A tungsten 1HP motor 250VAC 50/60 Hz 10A general/resistive 2HP motor 277VAC 50/60 Hz 10A general/resistive