So Here are List of Wall Switch Timer without Neutral
Ge Push-Button Countdown Timer Switch
- Replace your wall switch or spring-wound timer with this quiet push button digital countdown timer.
- Timer is great for use with lights, exhaust fans, and heaters.
- Compatible with incandescent, CFL and LED bulbs
- 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour, two hours, or four hours. You may also use the On/Off push button to switch the connected device ON or OFF without having to wait for it to turn off.
- Blue LED indicator lights show last used preset (blinks every 20 seconds). LED lights will stay on when wired device is ON without an end time.
- Includes a single décor wall plate and fits most single or multi-gang rocker plates.
- Ideal for Lights, Exhaust Fans, Heaters, Wall Plate Included
More Switches: Programmable Dimmer Switch
Intermatic ST01 7 Day Programmable In Wall Digital Timer Switch for Lights and Appliances
- Versatile 7-day programmable schedules with up to 40 ON/OFF events
- Astronomic clock feature determines dawn and dusk times
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time (DST) adjustment
- Random mode varies ON/OFF schedule to provide a “lived-in” appearance
- Single or 3-way switch compatible installation
- Incandescent/fluorescent/CFL/LED compatible
- Isolated switch allows timer to be used with any load type, including AC and DC loads
- No neutral wire connection enables easy retrofitting and quicker installation
ENERLITES 4-Hour Countdown Timer Switch
- Automatically turns a load off on a countdown timer; saves energy by ensuring lights are always turned off
- Six timer options to choose from: 5 min, 10 min, 30 min, 60 min, 2 hour, and 4 hour; manual button overrides the timer
- When time delay is selected, the blue LED indicator will FLASH TWICE to indicate setting success THEN TURN OFF
- Perfect for lights, ceiling fans, bathroom fans and heaters, and any other appliances that are usually forgotten
BroadLink Smart Light Switch
- Easy installation with step by step instruction. Ideal to replace the old wall light switch and make your home smarter
- Max power 100W (LED) or 200W (INC) for each gang
- Works with Alexa or Google Assistant (“BroadLink” skill). Just say to your Echo or Google Home/Nest speakers to control lights
- You can also use Siri on iPhone for voice control or use IFTTT for more potential home automations.
- Remote control home lights from anywhere. Set up schedules to turn on/off with single timer, repeated timer, delay timer or random timer
- Create various scenes as you desired, such as one button to turn on/off all lights, or set up routines for automated controls such as when the door is opened, turn on lights
- BroadLink is constantly focusing on electrical gadgets, lighting control and universal remote solutions, provides various accessories to build your ideal smart life
UltraPro Honeywell 60-Minute Countdown in-Wall Timer
- The dial operation makes setting the countdown easy and fast turn the dial to provide power for up to 60 minutes
- The in-wall timer is perfect for lights exhaust fans heaters pumps and is compatible with LED CFL and incandescent lighting
- The single-pole timer and no neutral wire required simplifies installation saving you time and energy
- 125VAC 50/60 Hz 20A general/resistive 7A tungsten 1HP motor 250VAC 50/60 Hz 10A general/resistive 2HP motor 277VAC 50/60 Hz 10A general/resistive