Why is Disney Plus on LG TV Not Working?
This article seeks to answer the question of why Disney Plus is not working on my LG TV.
There are many factors that may be affecting your ability to watch Disney Plus on your LG TV, including:
In this post, we will give you the best fixing guide, so you can fix all Disney Plus issues that can make stopped working on LG TV.
Many issues exist, such as Disney Plus not working on LG smart TV, yet they are all the same. This does not rule out the possibility of Disney Plus becoming available on LG TVs in the future. It will function normally, but it will require some maintenance.
Some of those issues are listed below for you to understand better those fixes.
- Disney Plus app not working on LG smart TV
- The Disney Plus supported working on LG TV
- Disney Plus not loading on LG smart TV
If Disney Plus isn’t working on your LG TV, here’s how to fix it.
As I previously stated, installing Disney Plus on an LG smart TV is simple. To get Disney Plus to operate again, follow these steps. We provide a list of options on the LG TV. You will be an expert at repairing Disney Plus on LG smart TV after reading this.
If you’re having trouble accessing Disney Plus on your LG Smart TV, we have some suggestions for you to try.
Whatever problems you’re having with Disney Plus on your LG smart TV, try these solutions right away.
Basic Tips to Fix Disney Plus on LG TV
- The first thing to check your network connection is okay and it is working well with your LG smart TV. If your LG TV isn’t connected to the internet, then your Disney Plus will stop working on your LG TV.
- You need to reset the connection on the LG TV. For better performance, You can reset your network connection with Modem and Router. if you cannot connect your TV internet.
- Also, make sure that you have 5 Mbps internet connection to operate Disney plus properly.
- Updates your LG TV new version.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Disney Plus app on LG TV.
- Sign out from Disney Plus on all devices and sign in again on LG TV.
Before getting into fix Disney plus on LG TV, you need to read this first:
Why Isn’t My LG TV Playing Disney Plus?
Let’s start with the most basic issue: the Disney Plus app isn’t operating at all. Despite the fact that this is a general statement, there are a few things LG TV users may take to get the program back up and running. If you’re having trouble using the Disney Plus app on your LG, read on to learn what may be causing the problem.
Whether Disney Plus isn’t working on your LG TV, check to see if your TV is compatible with the program. If your LG TV was manufactured before 2016, it will not be compatible with this app; however, if it was manufactured after 2016, you should have no trouble downloading and installing it.
However, it is still possible to access the Disney Plus app from your TV by using a Firestick. Once you have this device inserted into your TV, you will have access to previously unavailable applications.
On LG TV, the Disney Plus app isn’t showing up, isn’t available or isn’t found.
If you possess an LG TV, you should already be aware that there are hundreds of different applications available for download directly to your TV. This allows LG TV owners to not only enjoy a fantastic television, but also to watch, play, and stream everything they want. What is the problem if you have an LG TV and try to download Disney Plus but it isn’t available?
If the Disney Plus app doesn’t appear, isn’t available, or can’t be discovered on your LG TV, it’s likely that your TV isn’t compatible. To utilize Disney Plus on your LG TV, you must have a 2016 model or older.
List to Fix Disney Plus on LG TV
Here is the list of fixing Disney Plus apps that not working on LG Smart TV.
- Reset Disney Plus on LG Smart TV
- Power Cycle LG TV For Fixing Disney Plus
- Uninstall and Reinstall Disney Plus App on LG TV
- Update Disney Plus App on LG Smart TV
- Update LG TV framework to Fix Disney Plus
- Factory Reset LG Smart TV
1. Reset Disney Plus on LG Smart TV
To reset Disney Plus on LG TV go to the Disney Plus app. Then use the arrows on your remote and follow those the reset:
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up. Select Sign out, Start Over, Deactivate, or Reset.
Now you will see the option to sign in or sign in as a different Disney Plus account. That means resetting Disney Plus on LG TV is done.
2. Power Cycle LG TV
You can simply unplug your power cord to restart your LG TV. or you can just press and hold the volume down and power keys simultaneously until the LG TV reboots itself.
This can take about 11-12 seconds. Then release those keys when you see the bootup logo that means your TV has rebooted properly. That’s all. This not only reset your TV but also reboot the web OS too.
3. On your LG television, uninstall and reinstall the Disney Plus app
For corrupt files and caches apps stop working and to fix it you have to uninstall the app and reinstall it again. Here’s how to reinstall Disney plus on LG smart TV:
See below how to uninstall Disney Plus on LG smart TV:
- Press the Home key or Start button by Remote
- Open the launch bar
- Search Disney Plus on the launch bar
- Hover over it until an arrow appears
- Click on the arrow
- Select the X symbol
- Confirm to remove the Disney Plus by pressing OK
After uninstalling the Disney Plus App install Disney Plus again.
On your LG smart TV, reinstall the Disney Plus app
See the process below for how to install Disney Plus on LG smart tv:
- First, open the launch bar by pressing the Home key or the Start button on your remote.
- Now, in the search field, put Disney Plus and LG Content Store.
- Also, use your remote to click on Disney Plus and then follow the directions.
- After that, locate Disney Plus and click Install.
4. Update Disney Plus App on LG Smart TV
Because an older version of the Disney Plus app can’t function correctly, it gets stuck on sometimes. To avoid this, we must update the Disney Plus App on our LG smart TV.
Follow below how to update Disney Plus App on LG smart TV.
- First, Go to the LG Content Store
- And, click on Apps
- Now, Select All and go to My Apps
- Then, find the Disney Plus app which one we want to update
- Now, press on the app
- And, install available updates
That’s how you can update Disney Plus App on LG smart TV.
Note: Why LG TV Won’t Play Disney Plus?
You should be able to access the Disney Plus app if you already have it downloaded and installed, which will take you to the home page where you may choose a show or movie to watch. You’ll be requested to ‘Play’ what you’ve picked after clicking on the title, but if you can’t go past this ‘Play’ phase, you’ll be left with nothing but a blank screen.
If your LG TV won’t play Disney Plus, be sure that your TV is connected to the internet by pressing the ‘Home’ button on your remote, ‘Settings’ > ‘All Settings’ > ‘Network’ > ‘Wired Connection and Wi-Fi Connection’ > then check that the state is confirmed with “Connected to the Internet.”
5. LG TV Framework should be updated
That isn’t always the case with your Disney Plus app, though. Your LG TV may also have issues from time to time. For example, your LG TV may be unable to connect to the internet or maybe out of the current. If your LG TV has not received an update, follow the steps below to do so.
To upgrade your LG Smart TV, you’ll need to know the model number. The model number may be found in your TV’s user manual or on the LG TV’s label.
- Frist, Power on your LG smart TV
- Then, go to the Home screen
- Then, go to Setup and Support
- Now, Look for your TV model
- And, check the available firmware
- Then, Click on Download and Install
Sometimes the above steps won’t work. In that case, you will need to update your LG TV manually. And you can do that by downloading and saving a new firmware on a USB drive.
- First, go to Firmware
- Now, type your TV model
- And, choose the firmware that you want
- Then, click and Download that firmware file
- Now, copy the file to your USB drive
- And, plug it in your LG Smart TV
- Then, go to the Home screen
- And, go to Setup and Support
- Now, click Install from file and follow the instructions
Those are the two ways to install the firmware on your LG smart TV.
6. Factory Reset LG Smart TV
This is the final technique we propose for resolving your Disney Plus issue on LG TV, but it will undoubtedly work and restore your TV to its former glory.
To perform Factory Reset LG Smart TV you need to follow the steps are given below:
- Frist, Power on your LG smart TV
- Then, go to the Home screen
- Then, go to TV menu options
- Now, go to the Settings
- And, select the General
- Then, select the Reset to initial settings
- Now, a pop-up tab will appear for the confirmation and press Confirm Reset
- Now, enter your TV reset password to factory Reset LG smart TV.
- And, press on the Confirm Reset
- Now, Factory Reset LG Smart TV is done.
Black/Blank Screen/No Picture LG TV Disney Plus
If the Disney Plus app on your LG TV is displaying a black, blank screen with no picture, it may be that the application needs to be updated. To do this, go to the Content Store and select ‘Apps’ > ‘My Apps’ > ‘Disney Plus’ > then click on the app and install any available updates.
LG TV Disney Plus Login/Sign In Problems
If you are experiencing login or sign-in problems with the Disney Plus app on your LG TV, be sure that your login and password are free of any typos and match with the account you are trying to access. If this is correct, power cycles your TV by unplugging it for 60 seconds.
On my LG TV, Disney Plus keeps freezing and crashing
Close out of Disney Plus and make sure all other active programs are closed out if it keeps stalling or crashing on your LG TV. If this isn’t the issue, make sure you’re using the most recent version of the Disney Plus App.Home Automation >> Home Theater >> Other Home Theater Devices >> Why is Disney Plus on LG TV Not Working?