Is there a way to completely reset the settings on my BOSE SoundLink Mini or Mini II? Can I completely delete everything from my BOSE SoundLink Mini and Mini II? Can the BOSE SoundLink Mini’s lock screen be removed? The steps to BOSE SoundLink Mini Reset to factory settings.
This tutorial will show you how to perform a factory reset on your BOSE SoundLink Mini. As a result, your BOSE SoundLink Mini will be as new and your cores will run faster.
So here is the process of Bose Mini Soundlink Reset
- First, you’ll need to turn on your BOSE SoundLink Mini and Mini II speaker. To do so, press the Power button.
- Next, press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds, until all of the lights flash.
- Let go of the button. Push the power button to turn the speaker back on.
- Remove the batteries from the speaker for about 10 seconds to turn it off.
- Hold down the power button for about 10 seconds until it turns on automatically.
- Press and hold the power button while holding down the volume up button and press power again until you hear a tone that sounds like a beep followed by three tones in quick succession, then release both buttons at once.
Why does Bose Mini Soundlink need other Solutions than Reset?
- SoundLink Mini is not plugged into power for 24 days
- The battery might have degraded and the device won’t charge anymore
- Bose Mini Soundlink might be broken due to water damage or something else
1 – The SoundLink Mini will enter “battery protection mode” to safeguard the battery if it is left unplugged for 24 days. The power button will not activate the speaker once the battery protection mode has been activated. Plugging it into a power source and waiting a few minutes will allow it to come out of deep sleep mode. The (hopefully) dead speaker should now be able to power back up.
2 – Because of their short service life, lithium-ion batteries can eventually lose their ability to store energy.
The battery is probably dead if the SoundLink Mini functions when plugged in but won’t switch on when running on battery power. If you have a T8 Torx screwdriver, replacing the battery in this speaker is a breeze.
3- If you are unfortunate enough to experience water damage or something else that causes your Bose Mini Soundlink to malfunction, there is still hope. You can try to fix the device by following these steps:
- Unplug the device and allow it to dry
- Remove any visible debris from the speaker
- Put a towel around the speaker and plug it in
- Turn on the speaker and let it run for about ten minutes
- Let it run for another 10 minutes with no sound
- After this, turn off your Bose Mini Soundlink and let it dry out completely.
If the bose Mini is still not working then you might need a replacement.
You might want to see this: