Additional well-liked software for managing your Vizio SmartCast TV is the Vizio remote app. Backlash, the company that produced the software, published it. Yet, at the moment, this remote software is causing users to encounter numerous issues. Unfortunately, the vast majority of them are unable to successfully install the software on their devices. Here’s how to get the Vizio remote app and how to troubleshoot any problems you might have once you do.
How to download Vizio Remote app?
To install this app you need to have an infrared port. Following are some mobile phones with infrared ports.
- Huawei Mate 10 Plus
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei Honor 20 and 20 Pro
- Huawei P30 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Note 5, Note 6, Note 7, and 7 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 9 and Mi 9 SE
- Xiaomi Mi A3 / Mi A1 / My A2
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro and Mate 20 X
- Xiaomi Redmi 7
- Xiaomi Redmi Y3
Is your mobile device not supported? Have no fear! This is not an exhaustive list. You can check if your phone is equipped with an IR blaster by doing a quick Google search. Alternatively, you can see if the following black dot appears on top of your smartphone. There is a good likelihood that it is an infrared blaster if one exists at all. After you verify, click on the link below to get the Vizio Remote app for your Android or iOS device.
The paired TV must be turned on after the app has been installed. And your TV and smartphone must be linked to the same network. Similar Wi-Fi The newest models ought to be compatible with the app. (Broadcasting sets manufactured after 2015) A TV that is older than that and cannot connect to the internet will prevent you from using the app’s internet-related buttons. Follow these procedures to fix your VIZIO remote app if it is malfunctioning:
- Verify that your Android or iOS device includes an IR blaster in addition to the remote app.
- Verify that your TV has an IR receiver. (That you intend to use the mobile app to manage)
- You’ll need to have your mobile device and television set linked to the same network for this to operate.
- Erase the app’s cache and try the Vizio remote app again.
- The phone might need to be restarted.
If it still doesn’t work you can contact VizControl email support email@example.com You might want to see this: