Zapier is a common and powerful tool that lets users connect apps, simplify workflows, and improve productivity. There are also other Zapier alternatives open source platform, though may not well popular, though having a quite impressive range of features which could be your alternative.
Here In This Article We are Going To Explore The Best Zapier Alternatives Open Source Platform And See The Best Features.
List of Free Zapier Alternatives Open Source
IFTTT is a completely free application that helps you to connect your devices and apps, helping to make your life simpler. With this fun and useful approach, automate your social media messages, make your voice assistant more personable, or build a smart home that responds to real-life signals.
- IFTTT will enable you to connect over 600 services, which include apps, business tools, cloud platforms, and email providers, as well as physical appliances, to name a few.
- Applets Purpose built workflows enable you to connect services and make them work together.
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play to access IFTTT on the go.
You can connect as many services as you need and run an unlimited number of workflows via Applets. However, in comparison, Zapier’s free plan only allows you to create 5 Zaps.
IFTTT can connect physical home appliances including fridges, dishwashers, washer dryers, and many more. Zapier is yet to see this kind of integration.
Smart Home: In detail about IFTTT
Pricing Plan: Free
Huginn is a building agent framework that executes online automatic tasks for you. In your behalf, they will read the internet, watch for incidents and take decisions. Agents of Huginn produce and absorb events, propagating them through a directed graph. Think of it on your own server as a hackable version of IFTTT or Zapier. You’re still mindful of who has your data. Yeah, you do.
- Track the weather and get an email when it’s going to rain (or snow) tomorrow (“Don’t forget your umbrella!”)
- List terms that you care about and receive email when their occurrence on Twitter changes. (For example, want to know when something interesting has happened in the world of Machine Learning? Huginn will watch the term “machine learning” on Twitter and tell you when there is a spike in discussion.).
- Connect to Adioso, HipChat, Basecamp, Growl, FTP, IMAP, Jabber, JIRA, MQTT, nextbus, Push bullet, Pushover, RSS, Bash, Slack, StubHub, translation APIs, Twilio, Twitter, Wunderground, and Weibo, to name a few.
Open-Source, Self-Hosted IFTT
Code are in Ruby, cannot write it unless you know vocabulary
Smart Home: Home Assistant Vs Openhab 2019
Pricing Plan: Free
n8n.io software is an Open Source solution for Zapier. Create nodes to integrate third-party services and manage user access. Automate daily tasks and sync data between different apps/databases. Execute a task and receive a Slack message. Freelancers, Small and Medium companies make use of the software.
n8n is a tool in the Web Service Automation category of a tech stack.
It can be self-hosted, easily extended, and so also used with internal tools.
You don’t have to learn several APIs to do any integration
Automate a small task it took a very long time
Pricing Plan: Free
List of Zapier Alternatives Open Source
Integromat is another extremely user-friendly product that will enable you to automate those manual processes that otherwise take up so much time and manpower. This solution has over 1500 templates, providing ready-to-use scenarios to help with set up. The live execution feature also allows you to run scenarios in real-time so you can observe how your data passes through it.
- Integromat’s interactive approach via its visual editor enables users to view how automation is delivered.
- Integromat directly supports hundreds of apps and services. And thanks to HTTP/SOAP and JSON modules, you can easily connect to almost any web service without writing a single line of code.
- Use the Integromat developer platform to create your own app.
A visual interface that is simple enough but provides outstanding possibilities whatever you decided to make or create.
The user interface is fairly user-friendly and the functionality is good.
Lack of Nodejs / Python coding for controlling internal processes
Smart Home: Node Red Home Automation
LeadsBridge is a platform that allows companies to connect their marketing technology stack (e.i. their CRMs) with the main advertising platforms and tools (e.i. Facebook, Google and LinkedIn Ads).
With over 370 integrations LeadsBridge serves a wide variety of industries globally, allowing customers to sync data in a private, secure and GDPR-compliant way.
- When customers have particular needs (in-house CRMs, industry-specific solutions, etc.) LeadsBridge offers custom, tailor-made integrations on request.
- Automatically syncs the leads collected with Facebook Lead Ads, Google Lead Form Ads or LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms campaigns with your CRM.
- Helps you set up your Facebook Custom Audiences, Google Custom Match, or LinkedIn Matched Audiences retargeting campaigns based on the existing company database.
It ties 2 programs together
It is a great works around and has many custom options for software.
Simple and easy and it makes a complex process like sending ADF / XML leads to a CRM.
15 “bridges” come with the base package.
Elastic.io is a hybrid integration platform for connecting API’s on-premises and cloud applications swiftly and securely. Also, it comes with a rich library of pre-built connectors for business apps. Moreover, the platform is developer-friendly and is a nice background for building new products.
- Hybrid integration platform with high uptime speed, extensibility, and elasticity.
- The dashboard provides easy monitoring, logging, and error handling.
- Intuitive designer which easily transform data between various applications.
- Developer friendly platform for a new integration of components.
- With Elastic.io you can focus more on your strategies by reducing manual processes
Streamlining data directly between relevant ES plugins
Automating ES configuration management
Batching data relays
Paid solutions are always challenging when the tool itself is free
Available training for this paid solution
In order to simplify a variety of marketing, distribution, and business operations, Automate.io helps you to combine all your cloud apps. Automated emails can be submitted, viral campaigns run, lead generation reporting, payment tracking, and many more.
Create one-to-one integrations or multi-app works flows in minutes, without having to touch a line of code.
Automate allows you to run three times more tasks (across all of its plans) in comparison to the number of actions Zapier allows you to run. Therefore, however many jobs you want to automate, this solution can cater for your needs.
Where Zapier will only run 100 tasks a month on the free plan, Automate will run 250.
Automate allows multi-step workflows on all plans, including the free version of its service.
Zapier integrates more software and resources than Automate.
Piesync is a framework designed specifically for the synchronisation of real customer data. It helps you to ensure 2-way integration with your consumer data across all your company applications and computers. To save hours of manual data entry and keep consumer data current and safe, Piesync was created.
There’s no coding required for maintaining customer data. You can easily create and add actions in simple steps and start your work.
- With Piesync’s intelligent two-way syncing, you can easily combine data from multiple apps and generate a 360-degree view.
- Piesync helps you to increase your sales and profits by keeping your data updated and duplicate data for free.
- Freedom to work with any app which suits your business.
- It provides scaling and syncing for every business size, so you can add team members at one place and manage your work effectively.
It’s great with real time and two-way syncs.
It provides custom mappings.
We can create unlimited rules to connect between apps.
They should add more integrations with other apps.
Cheaper pricing would make it more competitive.Home Automation >> Other >> Software & Apps >> Zapier Alternatives Open Source